Monday, June 17, 2013

Grilled Veggies

I have a new best kitchen friend for the summer!  Yes, I know that sounds strange, but I am in love with my new grill basket.  If you don't have one, run to the store and get one today.  I picked mine up at Bed Bath & Beyond.  It has a removable handle, so you can close the lid to the grill...genius!  I used it for the first time Friday night and will now be using it multiple times each week!  This is what I made on Friday and it was amazing!
~~~
Grilled Veggies
1 zucchini
1 yellow bell pepper
1/2 red onion
1/2 bunch of asparagus
1 portabello mushroom
Zesty Italian Dressing to taste
Cut all of the vegetables up and place in a medium bowl.  Stir in the dressing until the vegetables are coated.
 Put the veggies in your grill basket and stir every few minutes until they are crisp tender.

That is it!  So delicious and easy and it made the perfect side dish.  Enjoy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment