Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Corn, Avocado, and Cilantro Salad

I needed a fun side for some enchiladas that I will post about soon and came across this from Martha Stewart Living.  It is crazy easy and SO good.  I will definitely be making this again very soon!
~~~
Corn, Avocado, and Cilantro Salad
4 shucked ears of corn
1 sliced Hass avocado
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp coarse salt
(I halved this recipe.)
Heat grill to medium-high.  Grill corn, rotating often, until lightly charred, about 15 minutes.  Let cool slightly. 
 Carefully cut kernels from cob.  Gently toss avocado, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and salt.
 I served my avocado on top.  :)
How easy was that?  It took no time at all and was such a fun, yummy side.  Enjoy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment