Monday, April 4, 2011

Garlic Alfredo Tilapia

This is another recipe that I recently got from my Dad and I'm so glad I did. It is from allrecips.com and is delicious. It took no time at all to prepare and Kelly and I both loved it!

~~~

Garlic Alfredo Tilapia

4 tilapia fillets

2 tablespoons olive oil

1 tablespoon Creole seasoning, or to taste

3 tablespoons butter

2 cloves garlic, minced

1 cup Alfredo sauce

Preheat oven to 425. Brush tilapia fillets with oil on both sides, season with Creole seasoning, then place in a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. Bake until the flesh is no longer translucent, and the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.



Stir in the garlic, and cook until the garlic has softened and the aroma has mellowed, about 2 minutes. Stir in the Alfredo sauce and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low, and keep warm until the fish is ready. Pour the sauce over the fish to serve and sprinkle with additional Creole seasoning if desired. I served mine over white rice and it was DELISH!! You could probably do it over pasta too if you wanted. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment