Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia

I am one of those people that LOVES seafood...I could probably eat it for every meal and order it when eating out almost all of the time. However, it is not my most successful thing to cook. I often try recipes thinking they will turn out "restaurantish" and they fall terribly short. So, when I find a seafood dish that actually tastes wonderful, it is always a keeper! I recently made this Rachael Ray dish and it did not disappoint! So, if you are anything like me, give this one a shot...you will be glad you did! (Oh, and did I mention that it is only 5 ingredients and super easy?!?)

~~~

Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia

3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese

2 teaspoons paprika

1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley

4 tilapia fillets (about 1 pound total)

1 lemon, cut into wedges

(You will notice that I halved this recipe)

Preheat oven to 400. In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.

As Rachael would say, YUM-O! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment