Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chicken Pasta Salad

I don't know about you, but I STRUGGLE with what to eat for lunch every day.  BIG.TIME!  I'm not a sandwich person, unless it is from someplace yummy, so I normally end up eating something random for lunch.  Last week I remembered a recipe that my friend Jessica used to bring to school when someone on our team had a birthday.  It is so yummy and crazy easy.  I decided to make it for dinner one night and then munch on it for lunch for several days.  Best idea ever!  I will definitely be doing this more often!
~~~
Chicken Pasta Salad
1 package rotini noodles cooked and drained (I use the garden kind with the different colors...makes it pretty...because you know, that is important!)
2-3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 can chopped tomatoes, drained
1 can chopped tomatoes with basil, oregano, and garlic, drained
1 (3 oz) can chopped ripe olives (I'm not an olive fan, so I leave these guys out!)
1 bunch green onions, chopped (I did about 6)
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (I did a full cup)
Italian dressing to taste
Ready for EASY...mix all ingredients together!  Seriously, it doesn't get any easier than that!!  I usually let it sit overnight before serving...it seems to just get better. 
I do have to mention that this makes a TON, so it is great for a lunch with the girls or even a shower.  It lasted us DAYS!  Enjoy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment