Monday, February 6, 2012

Crockpot Chicken Tacos

This is another recipe I pinned on Pinterest from SkinnyTaste and let me tell you...it doesn't get much easier than this! Three ingredients in the crockpot...my kind of meal! The best part was that I made it one way one night and used the leftovers to make dinner another way the second night. Love it!!

~~~
Crockpot Chicken Tacos
1 envelope Taco Seasoning
6 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 jar salsa (16 oz)
Garnish with sour cream, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, avacado, onion, and cilantro.

Dump everything into a crock pot and give it a little stir to blend the seasoning with the salsa. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or low for 6 to 8 hours. When done, the chicken should shred easily when stirred with a fork.

The first night I used the meat on the homemade tortillas from Kroger (amazing!) and made soft tacos.
The second night, I used all of the same ingredients and made tostadas. Yummy!

It really doesn't get easier or yummier than this! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment