Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Chicken Caprese

I cut this recipe out of a magazine and I am SO GLAD I did! It was super easy, but looks like you spent a lot of time preparing it. It tastes great too...really light and fresh.


~~~

Chicken Caprese

2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Blend

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

8 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters (I used more)

4 low-fat tiny mozzarella balls, cut into quarters (I used more)

1 Tbsp. olive oil

2 tsp. red wine vinegar

cooking spray


Preheat oven to 350. Spray baking tray with cooking spray. Toss tomatoes with 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Blend

Lightly flatten each chicken breast to 1/4 inch thickness. Place tomatoes and mozzarella balls on each chicken breast. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.

Drizzle with olive oil, vinegar and remaining 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Blend.
Bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cover lightly with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.

Easy, right?!? Aren't these fun? I loved the way they turned out and they tasted delish too! Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yum! That sounds really good! I'm deifnitely going to be trying this one out. You have some good recipes on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aurora! This one is good...let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete