Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cream Cheese Christmas Tree!

I had to take a salty item to a Christmas party on Monday, and I of course turned to Pinterest to see what cute things I had pinned. I immediately decided to make this...I have taken this item to many Bunco nights, but fell in love when it is shaped like a tree! The best part is it takes about 2 minutes to prepare and it is PRECIOUS!

~~~

Cream Cheese Christmas Tree

1 block cream cheese

1 bottle Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce (Fischer & Wieser is my favorite!!!)

1 green pepper

Cilantro or Parsley

Wheat Thins

Cut your cream cheese diagonally and put together as a triangle. Cut a star and a trunk out of your green pepper. Pour sauce over cream cheese and sprinkle cilantro or parsley over the top. Done!

Isn't that fun?!? I just loved the way it looked on a red plate too! It also tastes fabulous and gets devoured very quickly. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment