Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crockpot Chicken & Wild Rice

I have always loved chicken and rice...it is definitely comfort food for me. My friend Jessica recently told me about this recipe to make chicken and rice in the crock pot and I was all over it. It only has FOUR ingredients and anything in the crockpot is a winner in my book! It tasted wonderful and is perfect for the cold nights ahead. :)

~~~

Crockpot Chicken & Wild Rice

4 chicken breasts (can use fewer, can use bone-in or boneless)

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 onion, chopped

1 box Long Grain and Wild Rice with Seasonings (I use Uncle Ben's)

Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Sprinkle chopped onion over top. Top with cream soup. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.

Cook rice according to package directions. Before serving, stir rice in.


That is it my friends! Yum, yum...dinner is served! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment