Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sopapilla Cheesecake

You may have had this yumminess before, but I just had to take pictures when I made this over Christmas just in case you haven't. Not only is it super easy, but my oh my is it GOOD!

~~~

Sopapilla Cheesecake

2 cans crescent rolls

2 cups sugar

1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened (don't use low fat or fat free)

1 stick butter

Preheat oven to 350. Lightly press seams together on 1 can of crescent rolls into bottom om 9X13 inch pan.

Mix cream cheese, 1-1/2 cups sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over rolls in pan.
Cover with other can of rolls, lightly press seams together.

Melt butter and pour over top. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon, sprinkle over top. Bake for 35 minutes. Cool, cut and serve. It is best to bake it on the day you want to serve it. (Refrigerate leftovers.)

I completely forgot to take pictures of what these look like once they are cut up. Just trust me that they are delicious!! Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

  1. I just might have to try this, I've never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this at a Christmas family gathering and I was in HEAVEN!! Delicious! Even better when heated for 15 seconds with a little honey drizzled on top! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah...definitely give it a try!
    Trina...I love this warm too. Actually, the reason I didn't get any pictures of this cut up was because everyone started eating it as soon as it was cool enough to cut!! I've never tried it with honey on top...I'll have to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao!
    Sono arrivata da te per la ricetta degli Oreo balls.
    Piacere di conoscerti!
    Un saluto dalla Sardegna, Italia! Dana

    ReplyDelete